Establishing New Water Service

To start or stop an existing service, visit our Opening / Closing Account page or contact Customer Service.

Request New Service

For water service to a newly constructed building, commercial site, new home(s), or to change the size of your water meter, contact our Engineering Department at (925) 688-8014. View our new service fees (PDF) and see other potential requests and FAQs below.

Other potential requests:

  • Conceptual project evaluation, review, and cost estimates
  • Meter size change for an existing service
  • Accessory Dwelling Unit (ADU) service
  • New domestic, irrigation, hydrants, and fire services for commercial and residential developments

Request District Facility Maps

Sign the Disclaimer Form & Map Outlining Project Area (PDF) and email Adrian Valmonte, Engineering CAD and Mapping Support. Please allow 48 hours for a response.