Ready to submit your completed project?
Review Rebate Information and the photo submission requirements before proceeding to the Finished Project Submittal form.
Photo Submission Requirements
To complete the form, you will need to upload photos. Therefore, before you begin this form, we suggest you take photos and have them saved on your computer. Make sure the photos meet the photo submission requirements below.
- New Landscape: Take at least 3 photos of your new landscape. Take photos from the street or driveway from a few angles so the entire landscape is shown.
- Sprinkler Heads: Take 2 photos of capped or converted sprinkler heads demonstrating that the old sprinkler system has been converted, abandoned, or removed.
- Drip Irrigation: Take at least 2 photos of drip tubing/drip emitters, if used.
- Pressure Regulator and Filter: Take 1 photo of the pressure regulator and filter (if installed).
- OR If irrigating by other means, please take photos that demonstrate the new irrigation system meets the program requirements.
Congratulations on completing your Lawn to Garden project!
Note: It may take 4 to 8 weeks to receive a rebate check.
Fill out the Finished Project Submittal Form.