Lawn to Garden Rebate Finished Project Submittal
Congratulations on completing your Lawn to Garden project.
This Finished Project Submittal form (below) will ask you a series of questions about your project. Once you submit this form, CCWD will review your submittal and if approved, will process your rebate.
Due to the large number of participants in the program, it may take 4 to 8 weeks to receive a rebate check.
Finished Project Checklist
Please review the Program Terms & Conditions to ensure your project has been completed according to the Lawn to Garden Rebate requirements. Please remember, your project must meet the Program Terms & Conditions to be eligible for a rebate. Here is a checklist of key project requirements:
- Sprinkler heads have been removed or capped.
- If some lawn is remaining, it is irrigated on a separate valve/zone from the new landscape. In addition, sprinklers in the remaining lawn areas do not spray onto the new landscape.
- New plants are listed on CCWD’s Approved Plant List or authorization has been received from CCWD for plants that are not on the list.
- A sufficient number of plants are installed so that 50% of the project area will be covered when the plants are mature.
- If new hardscape is installed, it is permeable to water. If it is not permeable to water (concrete for example), the area will be deducted from the rebate amount.
- If a new drip system is installed, it has a pressure regulator and filter to ensure it functions properly.
- Mulch, either organic or inorganic (rock), is installed with a minimum thickness of two inches (2”) in planting areas.
What You Will Need to Complete your Finished Project Submittal
Before you begin this form, you will need the following items saved onto our computer:
- At least 3 photos of your new landscape. Take photos from the street or driveway from a few angles so the entire landscape is shown.
- 2 photos of capped or converted sprinkler heads demonstrating that the old sprinkler system has been converted, abandoned, or removed.
- At least 2 photos of drip tubing/drip emitters, if used.
- 1 photo of the pressure regulator and filter (if installed).
- If irrigating by other means, please take photos that demonstrate the new irrigation system meets the program requirements.