Leak Adjustment

How to request an adjustment to your water bill

If you have a leak, you may qualify for an adjustment to your water bill. Submit an online form (below) or mail a letter to us with the following information:

  • How and when the leak occurred
  • When the leak was repaired
    • Enclose or attach copies of proof of repair (such as plumber’s bill, parts receipt, etc.)
    • OR if you, or others made the repair with parts on hand and have no receipts, please state that in the form or letter
  • Include your account number and a daytime phone number so we can contact you if we have any questions

You can expect a written response from the District between seven to 10 business days from the date of your next bill, so that the adjustment can cover all possible water loss. Please Note: No more than one adjustment shall be made to bills for water delivered in any 24-month period beginning on the first day of the billing period for which an adjustment is made. 

If you are sending a letter by mail, address it to:

Attn. Leak Adjustment
1331 Concord Avenue
Concord, CA 94520

Fill out my online form.