Bill Payment Options
Customer Bill Pay Updates
- Our main office at 1331 Concord Avenue is currently open for in-person visits, including bill payment. At this time, face coverings are strongly recommended for all visitors and employees inside our buildings, but not required.
- See below for alternatives to in-person payment.
Manage Your Account
View and pay your bill online via Paymentus. You can create an account or make a one-time payment with a credit/debit card via the Paymentus Customer Portal or over the phone at 877-506-3121 (available in English and Spanish). See what else is available on the Paymentus Customer Portal:
- View current and past bills
- Paperless billing
- Manage eBill notifications
- Set up and manage monthly AutoPay
- Option to manage and pay for multiple accounts
- Free mobile app for iPhone or Android to pay your bill from your smart phone
- $15.00 minimum transaction for payments via Paymentus
- There is no convenience fee for customers who pay their water bill by credit or debit card.
Checking Account Automatic Payments
Sign up for automatic payments with EasyPay and be confident that your bill is paid on time, every time. Payments are automatically and securely deducted from your checking account. No more checks to write…no more stamps to buy…and no lost or late payments.
Detach payment coupon and use provided return envelope, or send checks to:
Contra Costa Water District
P.O. Box 1430
Suisun City, CA 94585-4430
24-Hour Drop Box
An outside drop box is available 24 hours a day, seven days a week at 1331 Concord Avenue, Concord, for water bill payments. Checks are the primary method recommended, and we allow cash payments if necessary as well.
An unpaid bill becomes delinquent if payment is not received within 60 days from the statement date. A delinquent bill will incur late fees. The customer is sent written reminder notices and, if necessary, a notice of intent to disconnect service for failure to pay the delinquent bill. If the bill has not been paid after the final warning, service will be discontinued. If the District is unsuccessful in collecting on the delinquent account, the balance due bill will be turned over to an outside collection agency. There is a charge for payments returned due to insufficient funds.