Daily Parking Pass
|Vehicle||Fee||CCWD Customer Fee*|
|Senior Citizens (62+)||$5||N/A|
|Van/bus w/10-20 passengers||$12||N/A|
|Van/bus w/21+ passengers||$20||N/A|
*Must provide proof of residence in one of the following cities: Antioch, Bay Point, Brentwood, Clayton, Clyde, Concord, Martinez, Oakley, Pittsburg, Pleasant Hill, Port Costa, Walnut Creek
Annual Parking Pass
|Parking Pass Holder||January 1 (All Year)||April 1||July 1||October 1|
|Senior Non-Ratepayer (62+)||$80.00||$60.00||$40.00||$20.00|
***Must provide proof of residence in one of the following cities: Antioch, Bay Point, Brentwood, Clayton, Clyde, Concord, Martinez, Oakley, Pittsburg, Pleasant Hill, Port Costa, Walnut Creek
Boat Rental Fees
|Boat Rental||Electric Boat||Pontoon Boat|
|Half Day (3-5 hours)||$50||$115|
|Full Day (5+ hours)||$70||$165|
Boat Rental Information
- Boat rentals are available at the Marina on the South side of the reservoir.
- Boat rentals 30% off from Tuesday to Thursday, except holidays.
- Boat rentals may be suspended when conditions are windy. Call 925-371-2628 for weather status.
- Boats are available on a first-come, first-served basis. We do not take reservations.
- There are 30 16-foot boats available, and three 18-foot pontoon boats. Some of the 16-foot boats have canopies.
- To rent a boat, you must be at least 18-years of age and be able to leave a deposit that will be refunded when the boat is returned.
- Boats are available from the time we open, but must be returned two hours before we close.
- Life jackets are provided.
- Private watercraft are not allowed on the reservoir. This includes all boat types, float tubes, canoes, kayaks and other watercraft.
|Special Event Fees|
|Written Request for processing application||$200|
|Staff||$40 per hour per staff person|
|Participant||$2 per person****|
****Does NOT include parking and other fees adopted by the Board of Directors
More information on special use permits.