MULTI-FAMILY INTERIOR WATER USE SURVEY
During the survey, CCWD Water Conservation staff will:
- Review consumption history of each water account.
- Check toilets for leaks and determine flush volume.
- Determine flow rates of showerheads and faucets.
- Install high-efficiency showerheads and faucet aerators, as needed.
- Provide a report of all findings and installations done.
- Takes approximately five minutes per unit.
This free service is offered to multi-family customers in the CCWD Service area. Call (925) 688-8320 for more information.