The program teaches ways to use water more efficiently and save money. During the Landscape Water Survey, we will:
- Inspect the irrigation equipment.
- Perform sprinkler precipitation tests.
- Provide a written report listing suggestions for improving the efficiency of the irrigation system.
- Provide a site-specific irrigation schedule based on test data and local weather data.
- Provide a site-specific landscape water budget designed to assist in managing landscape water use.
- This free service is offered to Large Landscape customers in the CCWD service area.
To request a FREE Large Landscape Water Use Survey e-mail us: or phone: (925) 688-8321
Customers who receive a large landscape water use survey are eligible for the District's Large Landscape Rebate program as well.